From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 20:40:38 -0700

    Sylvan Border Farm brings you nutritious and delicious mixes. Many of the grains we use are organic and they are free of genetically modified grains. Our unique blend of flours has wonderful baking properties and great flavor. A pleased customer wrote, "Your mixes win - hands down". Try them and you will be pleased with the results. If you plan to attend the Celiac Disease Conference on May 21st stop by taste our new Chocolate Cake Mix.

Sylvan Border Farm Mixes:
General Purpose Flour
Pancake & Waffle Mix
Lemon Cake Mix