Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 23:30:38 -0500

Misery loves company. If any of you have had the frustration of gluten-like
symptoms while strictly GF, please help fellow sufferers by answering this
survey. Reply to me ([log in to unmask]) and I will summarize the
results to the list.

The Post-GF Allergy Pop-up Survey:

(1)  Does the following description sound like you? Yes/No

     After being on the GF diet for some months or years you began to have
REACTIONS LIKE THOSE YOU GET FROM GLUTEN, but after some sleuthing, you
discovered the cause was not gluten but something else, such as soy or
fructose or corn or whatever. A new allergy (aka sensitivity) had popped up
into your life.

(2)  If yes, please list the substances that gave you the gluten-type
reaction and for each one state the length of time you had been GF when the
reaction popped up.

Thanks,

Martha
Los Angeles