From:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
renee euler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:24:04 -0500

Date: Saturday, April 30th, 2005

Time: 1:00 pm

Location: Illinois Hall in Schaible Science Ctr (At the corner of Prospect
Ave. and Elm Park Ave./Church Rd.) Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, IL

Stefano Guandalini, M.D., Director, University of Chicago Celiac Disease
Program and Michelle Melin-Rogovin, Program Director, University of Chicago
Celiac Disease Program, will be presenting:

T-Cells and tTG: The Role of Genetics and the Immune System in Celiac
Disease
Are people with celiac disease immune-compromised? Does the “celiac gene”
pass down through the mother’s side of the family? Join us to learn more
about celiac disease as we consider questions that relate to the nature of
an autoimmune disease and how it impacts families.

Directions:
By way of Interstate 290 (Eisenhower Expressway):
Exit at St. Charles Road, just west of I-294.  Travel west on St. Charles,
past York Road, to Prospect Avenue. Turn right onto Prospect.  Turn left at
Elm Park Ave/Church Rd. and then right into the parking lot.
By way of Interstate 294 (Tri-State Tollway): From the south, exit at I-290.
  From the north, exit at I-290 West, then exit again immediately at
Illinois Route 64 West (North Avenue).  Follow North Avenue about a half
mile, past York Road, to Maple Avenue.  Turn left.  Follow Maple Avenue
another half-mile, three blocks past railroad tracks to Elm Park Ave./Church
Rd.  (Maple Avenue becomes Prospect Avenue after the tracks). Turn right
onto Elm Park Rd, then another right into the parking lot.
By way of Interstate 88 (East-West Tollway): Exit at York Road, just west of
I-294. (Take ramp marked I-294 South).  Travel north on York for about
two-and-a-half miles to St. Charles Road.  Turn left on St. Charles to
Prospect Avenue.  Turn right on Prospect.  Turn left at Elm Park Ave./Church
Rd. and then right into the lot.
By way of Metra: Elmhurst stop on Union Pacific Line. Walk two blocks west
to Prospect Ave and then south four blocks to Schaible.

Renee Euler
Celiac Sprue Association of Greater Chicago