From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:28:51 -0400

Hi everybody,
I'm so happy!  I'm just coming back from my doctor and she had the results
of my last osteodensiometry, and I dont have osteoporosis anymore.  The
densiometry is back to normal!  Two years ago, I had very severe
osteoporosis.  She had tolm me to be extremely careful, not to fall, not to
lift heavy stuff, etc... it could be dangerous.

Last year, the improvement had been of 50 %, and back to normal this year!
I have taken Fosamax, and 500 mg of Calcium w/vit. D, and drank milk and
ate cheese everyday.  That's all.  I shoud have exercise, but I didn't.
Now, she told me to continue Fosamax for one year, and she prescribed me
the new nasal spray form.  We dont have to wait one hour after taking it
for eating.  We can take it anytime.

Just wanted to share with you.

Mireille, Waterloo, Quebec.