From:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Armour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:25:24 -0400

BlankSeptember signals the return to school and to routine. It also means cooler weather and maybe more interest in baking. If you haven’t already done so, it’s time to try adding gluten-free oats and/or oat flour to your diet. Oat flour is a wonderful addition to your baking supplies. We have several new recipe suggestions on our website: http://www.creamhillestates.com/en_healthy_oat_recipes.php

Gluten-free oats have the same whole-grain goodness as regular oats. They contribute many of the nutrients often lacking in a gluten-free diet, they are a good source of fiber and they have a low glycemic index – so they can be good for people with diabetes as well as celiac disease.

Look for the response to reader’s questions about oats by Anne Lee in the latest issue of Gluten-Free Living.

Cream Hill Estates is your trusted source of pure, uncontaminated oats. Find a store near you that carries our product – Store Locator: http://www.creamhillestates.com/en_stores.php

Or give us a call at our toll-free number: 1-866-727-3628.

Beth

Beth Armour, P.Dt., M.Ed.,
Cream Hill Estates Ltd.
9633 rue Clement