Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:59:13 EDT

Many thanks to the many Celiacs who were kind enough to send me the
information I requested before suppertime today!!
Here's the scoop:
Most said that Lawry's cannot confirm or deny, etc., since
recipes/ingredients change - but they will always indicate ingredients on labels.  (So much for
that helpful note from Lawry's)  BUT several people e-mailed me in the last
hour that they posed similar questions to Lawry's and got this answer:  Lawry's
Modified Food Starch is always from CORN!

I'm so happy - the aroma from the kitchen is scrumptious!

thanks to you all,

Margaret Lee in Naples, Florida