Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:53:11 -0400

While watching/listening to TV and doing other things as well, I
caught a reference to how some restaurants (for the sake of speed)
will make their polenta with semolina and will not say so unless the
chef is asked.  Do not know/remember the name of the show.

It never occurred to me that I had to ask about the GF status of
POLENTA when dining out, but now I know better.  Some of you may have
encountered this before but I was not aware of this possible
substitution.

Beware - Gerry