From:
David J Walland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:43:20 +0100

Dear Listers,

Anyone planning to come to Bristol this year may like to
know that Karin tried another restaurant last night and it
passed with flying colours.

Bouboulinas is a greek restaurant in Clifton village (near
our famous suspension bridge).  One of the younger
employees there knows about Coeliac and was able to help
Karin to find GF food from the menu.  She had a ball (End
of degree party - spouses not welcome :-( and was still in
good form this morning, so her meal was definitely GF.
(Seafood salad, dolmadas and figs and oranges in liqueurs).

I hope this will tempt some of you to visit our city! (we
now have two places where one can eat out GF)

Regards

David

David J Walland
University of Bristol Radiation Protection Adviser
Tel +44 (0)117 928 8323
Fax +44 (0)117 929 1209