From:
Julie Dietrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:37:02 EDT

I e-mailed Super Fresh grocery store (in Maryland) to see if they had a list
of GF producst.  Below is the response I received:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry and for showing such an interest in Super Fresh.
In regards to your e-mail, our Quality Assurance Dept is in the process of
gathering a list of gluten free products, but unfortunately, this is a long
and time consuming process to gather all the information and upc's from all
of the manufacturers and distributors that supply our stores.  To answer
your question in a more appropriate timely factor it would help to know what
specific items you are looking for this information.  To speed the process
please e-mail back exact name of products as it appears on the packaging,
size of product, upc code number, any additional codes that may appear on
the product and Store where you shop at.  May I take this opportunity to
extend my apology on behalf of the company for any inconvenience that this
may have cause.  Once again, thank you for your inquiry and for your
understanding in this matter.

Their e-mail is [log in to unmask] if anyone wants to find out about a
specific product.