From:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 14:47:06 -0700

Hi Listmates,

The gastroenterologist recently recommended the pneumoccocal pneumonia vaccine for my celiac teenager.   She does not have any issues with her spleen; however, the physician suggested she be vaccinated.   I was wondering if others with celiac teenagers and twenty-somethings are giving them the pneumoccocal pneumonia vaccine.  Are they now recommending this vaccine for all celiacs? Any information you can share is appreciated.

As always, thank you for sharing your experiences and information.

Warmly,
CJ