From:
Eve Thorburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:58:16 -0600

Dear List Members:

Yesterday I posted a request for you to write letters of support to
Diane Sawyer, PrimeTIME Live for a segment on Celiac.  My focus is to
get more clarification on labels, but any educational piece would be
great.  I'm told that our efforts would be better served to write
Phyllis McGrady, Executive Producer, PrimeTIME Live, ABC News, 3rd
floor, 147 Columbus Ave., New York, NY 10023.

Thanks to the member who passed along this information.

                                Eve