Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:58:19 -0500

Here was an earlier summary kindly forwarded to me (thanks, Suzanne!):

Austen Grill-Has a GF menu.  We ate there & they were very accomodating &
the food was good.
Cafe Atlantico
Nora
Chef Geoff
Jandara-Thai
Tara Thai
Well Dressed Burrito-open for lunch only
Jaleo-Spanish
Melting Pot in D.C.-call ahead & they will make fondue
Chadwicks in Friendship Heights
La Colline in Union Station
Montemarte
Mike's American Grill
Grillfish
Legal Seafoods
Cafe Dalat-Arlington area
Rio Grande-      "          "
Rosa Mexicana near the MCI Center
China Pavillion in Bethesda
Don Pablos-has a GF menu
PF Changs-"   " "  "  "
Carrabas-"  "   "   "
Outback-"  "  "  "
DC Chop House
BBQ in Trapper's Cafeteria in Busch Gardens

Also, the chairperson of the Washington Celiac group, Juanita Ohanian,
recommended their website:  www.dcceliacs.com.

Suzanne Weintraub

----- End forwarded message -----