From:
Nancy L Haehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:47:04 -0500

OcuHist is now Visine A and I confirmed with Pfizer that it is GF. Other
From Clan Thompson -their database lists 7 GF eye drops including Bausch and
Lomb Computer Drops, Naphcon, and OcuHist Allergy Relief of Itching and
Redness Eyedrops.  I assume that is the Visine A that I mentioned. These
were all verified as of Oct. '99.

Another said Patanol, but no verification info.

GenTeal Lubricant eye gel and GenTeal lubricant eye drops are GF.  Made by
Ciba Vision and are Gf confirmed.

Another said Zaditor--the Dr. said it was GF, but was not yet confirmed with
company.  Also made by Ciba.

Thanks
Nancy Haehl