From:
Christie Priem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:06:31 -0700

Dear Listmembers,

I kept on having pains and troubles and couldn't figure out what was wrong...I
didn't think I had eaten any gluten.  I cut out milk products, but didn't
notice a huge difference.  I was still waiting to feel improved from cutting
out milk products when I realized it was probably something else.  And two or
three days ago I cut out tomato products.  And I feel significantly better
(and my stomach swelling has already gone down, too). But I love my chips and
salsa and my pizza and pasta (gf, of course).  What information do you
folks have on reactions to tomatoes?  Does the problem go away after a while?
How many people on this list have reactions to tomatoes?  (I know I"ve
seen a bit about it here before; that must mean it's common among us
celiacs).  Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks!

-Christie in Phoenix (where it's rainy and cold...well, in the 50s.)