Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:17:06 -0500

Hello,

I recently read of a very kind message posted to the list re: the Celiac
Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. I am writing
to clarify our website address. The most direct (and easiest to
remember) website address for the center is:
www.bidmc.harvard.edu/celiaccenter. This link will lead you to our new
home page.

Thank you very much and happy winter.

Melinda Dennis