From:
Kathleen Mayo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Mayo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:42:37 -0600

My brother and I are both Celiacs, and from time to time try and find quick
and easy items to make.  The other day we went to our local Whole Foods and
found on sale a cup of noodles type thing -- with Rice Noodles!  It's called
a Rice Noodle Bowl by Thai Kitchen

We tried the Mushroom Medley and while I wouldn't say it had many mushrooms
I would definitely say I liked it!

They are not as simple as the odd cup of noodles -- there are a few packets
to be opened and poured into the bowl it comes in, but boiling water is all
you need that doesn't come in the package so my brother is going to have
some stashed at the office for days when he can't get out.

Here's their website -- they even list whether things are Gluten Free and
Dairy free!  (All the Rice Noodle Bowls, are both GF and Dairy Free)

 http://www.thaikitchen.com/products/products2.html
 <<THAI KITCHEN PRODUCTS.url>>

I'm not assosciated with the product or company in other way -- just figure
I'm not the only person looking for quick and easy gluten free meals.

kathleen