From:
John Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2019 11:21:10 -0400

We were in the Emory area last week and we could not find a restaurant that
served decent GF pasta.  We tried EATaliano Kitchen, but the pasta was over
cooked/falling apart and my daughter said the sauce was awful.  Every other
place that came up in Google map searches did not look promising.

Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants serve decent GF pasta?
Extra points if they have GF vodka pasta.

It doesn't even have to be in the Emory area.   We ended up driving 20+
minutes away to Olive Garden, which was an OK backup.

Thanks.