From:
Cindy Ahern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Ahern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:38:43 -0700

This is a letter I received from UNO Pizza:

  We are working on finding a great gluten free pizza.  We absolutely know that their is a need for a gluten free pizza but we want to make sure that any pizza that carries the UNO name is an outstanding pizza.

  Our Development Chef and his team is working on finding one and hopefully it will not be too much longer.  Please know we are committed to giving all our customers the very best in food and we hope to include a gluten free pizza one day soon.

  Kacey Bogue
Uno Chicago Grill
Hospitality Department
Toll Free (866) 600-8667