From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:13:05 -0600

 Alamo Celiac GIG is hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner to be held at Covenant
Presbyterian Church, San Antonio,  on Saturday Nov. 21.   We would like to
know how many people in your family will attend so we can plan to have
enough seating for all of us.  If you would like more details about the
event see the Calendar Page on the Alamo Celiac website,
<http://www.alamoceliac.org/accalsanov09.html>
www.alamoceliac.org/accalsanov09.html.

Festivities begin at noon, but if you are new to our group, please come a
bit early to get acquainted and don't worry about bringing a dish, just come
and enjoy the gluten-free dinner with us.   RSVP by Friday, November 20.

 Anne Barfield

Alamo Celiac GIG

San Antonio Chair, Membership

 <http://www.alamoceliac.org/> www.alamoceliac.org