Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:43:37 -0400

I know others have sung the praises of mr. Ritt's (in Philly) on this list,
and I must sing along!!  We went to philly last weekend for my nephew's
birthday.  My sister had ordered two kinds of cake from Mr. Ritt's for this
party so my three gf kids could participate fully.  One was a birthday cake
with chocolate buttercream frosting.  The other was jewish Apple cake.  They
were both unbelievably good!!!  My husband and one child went along to pick
up the cakes from the bakery....He walked in and asked to be directed to the
gf section....and almost wept when the gentleman told him the whle place was
gf!!  He came home with a big box of goodies to try:  french bread, pecan
tarts, cookies, three kinds of cheescake, and something that seemed like a
cinnamon coffee cake, except it was very light, almost like angel food cake.
Needless to say we will be stopping whenever we pass thru Philly, and
probably mail ordering as well.

I have no financial interest in this company.....but  I really hope they
stay in business until I need wedding cakes for my kids!!

PS.  I know I'm way behind on summarizing on alopecia aereata....thanks to
those who responded; I will get that together.

Several people asked me to pass along referrals for adult gi docs in the
DC/Northern Virginia area....unfortunately I didn't get any (!).  Several
people suggested Dr. Fasano, but he is in Balto. and not real convenient.
So if anybody out there knows a good gastroenterologist in DC area, please
let me know, thank you!