From:
Rick and Laurie Lochner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:53:22 -0800

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the responses to my questions. It's nice
to know there are so many people out there helping each
other. In regard to the Cake Mate Decorating Icing, a
couple people stated that it is gluten-free. I am not
sure of this, as I have not called the company yet.
Their ph# is 1-800-456-9573. The company is Signature
Brands.

Some suggestions were:
Cake Craft paste food coloring
Duncan Hines Vanilla Frosting (canned)
Dec-A-Cake Icings, Trims, All Candy Cards, Writing Gels
and Sugar Crystals (1-415-981-7000).
Parlor Perfect Ice Cream Toppings (sprinkles)
Some Pillsbury frostings as Pillsbury lists any gluten
containing ingredients.

As for the toothpaste, these are the responses I
received:
Crest for Kids, Toms of Maine (Silly Strawberry,
peppermint, spearmint), Regular Crest, Oral B(bubblegum
flavor), Arm & Hammer, Colgate.
A few people suggested that my 2 year-old really
doesn't need toothpaste, to just use water. Sometimes I
think this could be the answer for now.

Please verify with the respective companies.
Thanks again to all who took the time to help me out.

Laurie