From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:39:56 +1100

Dear Friends

I am sorry it has taken me this long to answer. However I recieved
numerous replies, and I have not had time to check them all out but will
provide links to all.

However I have decided to go ahead and form a community with MSN and
this will have a chatroom linked to it.  You will need to register, I
will not be able to be in the room a lot but will try to get there
daily, but as I live in Australia it will be your night. Soi if you
would like to leave a message on the message board attached to the
community letting me know the times that most of you will be able to be
there this will enable all to see when someone will be there.  this is
not my chatroom I created it for everyone.

http://communities.ninemsn.com.au/CeliacFriends/homepage

Here are the replies I recieved.

From Sally  http://romrider.dhs.org.celiac   got an error message with
this one.

From several replies  I got this one
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/chat

Need to register and I did but never did find the chatroom.

From Vicki
http://www.celiac.com/other.html#newshttp://www.celiac.com
http://celiac.com/other.html

http://gfkitchen.server101.com/chat.html

http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/chat.html

didn't check any of these but vicki reccomended them.

Ok Here one with scheduled chats  twice a week didn't check it out.

http://www.delphi.com/celiac/start>

From Elaine the quilter
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/delphi.html

Well hope this helps if anyone wants to join the one I made please feel
free to hopefully we can chat together.

Christina