From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 09:42:45 -0600

•	PACIFIC DELIGHT TOURS – INDIA’S GARDENS AND PALACES 2018.
	Enjoy comprehensive sightseeing, soft treks, cultural presentations, wellness program, sumptuous dining including a GF Indian cooking class and more.  This is a unique tour to see the exotic and picturesque gardens, palaces, mountains and deserts of India, featuring luxurious 5-star hotels of the Oberoi Group.
	Indian gluten-free food uses cream, yogurt or gram flour (from chickpeas) to thicken sauces (never wheat flour). There are tasty breads made from lentils.  You will savor favorites such as daal and butter chicken (Yum, my favorite)!  All meals included are under the supervision of India’s leading celiac support group.
	Tour cost is $5,880 double occupancy including round-trip group flights via Emirates from JFK.  Dates are September 21 through October 2, 2018.  For reservations and information contact Lotus Tours; 212/267-5414.  For full brochure see:  www.lotustours.us/gluten-free-tours.php.  Don’t miss this GF tour!
(We enjoyed very much our sightseeing in India a few years ago.   This tour includes many of the places we visited.  The Indian food is spectacular and mostly gluten free.  No worries. –Janet Rinehart, [log in to unmask])

*******
*******