From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 06:55:54 +1000

Dear Listmates

I am wondering if this has anything to do with Celiac Disease or if it is entirely unrelated, to those who will e-mail me and tell me to stop blaming CD for everything thanks but I am not blaming it just curious if others have the same problem.

My problem is I go from almost starving myself to drastically overeating.  I suppose 4 of the seven days in an average week I eat normal three meals per day, then I will have one or two days where I will eat very little, probably a healthy breakfast and maybe an evening meal, then within a day or so of having this I overeat to the point of bloating myself and making myself ill. Of course I stick to my GF foods but on those overeating days I seem to begin at breakfast and almost eat continually until early afternoon( I mean I won't snack I actually cook meals several times a day)., Then I feel sick and bloated ( any wonder I suppose) and usually get severe indigestion.  Is this just unique to me or do others suffer this problem and can anyone offer me suggestions to control those overeating days.

Thanks for your help in advance

Regards Christina