From:
Sally Comer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 23:22:48 -0400

I am Episcopal and have been just receiving the wine  and have been told by
the priest that this is as meaningful in our faith as receiving both bread
and wine.  There are two celiacs in our church and we are trying to come up
with a n  acceptable substitute for the wafer.  The Priest has agreed to
bless a rice cracker for instance, but then there are issues such as what
service the two of us will attend, what if we don't go if out of town and
what is done with the leftover.  I know Annette Bentley , Pres. of American
Celiac Society, 58 Musono ct., West Orange, N>J> 07052 has done an article on
this issue as a part of her graduate study in psychology.

Sally <[log in to unmask]>