From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 18:02:52 -0400

Bunny Soup is an old family recipe. It dates back more than 100 years. Surprisingly, it's 100% gluten-free. It's a very special Easter treat for the entire family. Visit the Yummee Yummee home page for more details.

Save a $1 off each mix. It's an April Fools Day special. That's a 4, 5, or 6 dollar savings on Sample Packs. Don't forget about our FREE online recipes. For a limited time, you can get $7.95 flat rate shipping. That's a $3.40 savings from our normal shipping charges.

Don't forget about our FREE coloring pages. The coloring pages have a Springtime theme with an environmental twist for Earth Day on April 22nd. Get a copy for your children or grandchildren - color, cut, paste, create, and solve the wordsearch.

National Bake Week starts April 2nd - order a Sample Pack and get baking - muffins, coffee cakes, cookies, breads, dinner rolls, and so much more. Make, bake, eat, and enjoy great gluten-free food with Yummmee Yummee baking mixes and recipes.

April is Autism Awarenees month. Many of Yummee Yummee's recipes can be made dairy free. We do support families with autistic children.

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog (Our gluten-free spokes pup)

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Subscribe to TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog

Like Yummee Yummee on Facebook