From:
"Steven J. Singer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven J. Singer
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:33:17 -0400

Hi there,

We hope everyone's summer has been enjoyable.not too hot!

Glutino is getting ready to launch our new and exciting items..

Have you ever wanted Cheerios but couldn't have them..well, now you can :-)

Glutino Cereals - Apple & Cinnamon OR Honey 'n Nut

These will be available some time this month so check our website at
www.glutino.com <http://www.glutino.com/>  OR www.glutenfree.com
<http://www.glutenfree.com/> !! Once they're out, be the first to have
them..they are a delicious and wholesome start to your morning!

And if you thought Glutino was done with just the Cereals.well, just as
exciting are the new Wafer Snacks.these decadent small bar snacks come in 3
varieties: Chocolate (w/milk choc coating), vanilla (w/milk choc coating),
and ever popular and missed for a long while.Lemon!

There are other exciting new items that are getting set to launch BUT we'll
be ready for early FALL 2005 so stay tuned.

You just need to remember these numbers:

1-800-363-DIET OR

www.glutino.com <http://www.glutino.com/>  OR

1-800-291-8386 OR

www.glutenfree.com <http://www.glutenfree.com/>

Have questions??  Email them to [log in to unmask]

Don't miss out.and don't forget all those great breads, breakfast bars,
breadsticks, crackerflax, pretzels, and much more!!

Have a great August.

Steven J. Singer

President

Glutino Foods/The Gluten-Free Pantry

Toll Free: 800.363.DIET (3438)

Tel: 450.629.7689 ext.224

Fax: 450.629.4781

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Web:  <http://www.glutino.com> www.glutino.com