From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 06:27:02 -0400

Hi Everyone,

First, I want to thank Mildred for posting a note reminding me of my post 2
years ago about shades of gray.  In my post I talk about how our lives are
turned upside down and life is just not the same.  It is so true!

However, the celiac diagnosis is in no means a death sentence nor is it a
license to be selfish and demanding.  There are so many illnesses that are
much more serious! I believe that no matter what life deals us - in any
dimension - the person who perseveres with positive energy is more likely to
adapt and enjoy the day to day.

If Whole Foods wants to change their layout, so what? Let's just adapt!  They
are not discontinuing GF items but even if they did, so what?  Life is so much
better for all of us today because of the continual campaign initiatives in
recent years.  I have had many companies contact me about entering the
Charlotte market over the past year; it's all very exciting.

Let's focus on all the positive things and have a grateful spirit.  I believe a
grateful spirit will promote further partnering and growth whereas a demanding
and ungrateful spirit will only breed resentment, hostility and will take us
backwards.

Let's put things in perspective! Here's a quote from Stephen Hawking, a world-
renowned theoretical physicist, who has had to deal with much more than any
of us (see http://www.hawking.org.uk).

"When one's expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates
everything one does have."

Take the lemons, make lemonade and be thankful that you can still taste
lemons...that you can feel and experience a gamut of life experiences.

Warm Regards, Janet

Janet Kline
Charlotte, NC
http://www.Charlotte-Celiac-Connection.org

P.S. I am just sharing my perspective and not soliciting opinions, so I will not
be summarizing!

*******
*******