From:
"monarch office supply inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 08:21:24 -0400

Hello everyone!

Thanks to all who replied with regards to the 3 year old boy with speech
problems.

We are the parents preparing this summary (original message was sent by his
grandmother who is a celiac.)

Well it seems as though most of you believed our son's speech/language
problems may be directly related to Celiac.  Others, including a
speech/language pathologist from Nevada 17 years working with children has
never seen it but will now keep her eyes open to any information she receives
through celiac associations related to Celiac and speech/language delays and
relay then to us via the listserv.

We feel ous son is presently too young for testing and because this only
sympton is speech/language we will wait it out.  We have forwarded all
replies received to our son's speech pathologist and will keep you posted
with any new information.

Many sincere thanks to all who replied.