From:
Stephanie Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:04:31 -0500

Hello,

I spoke to Craig Hartinger at Merchant du Vin (someone else said he was
helpful in a post about getting the beer in Arizona), and he gave me the
info. Here's where you can find it:

New Beer on the LES: http://www.new-beer.com/
I bought three bottles from them today, so I can confirm that they have it
in stock. $5.20 for a 500 ML bottle (a little more than a pint). Yes, this
is expensive, but well worth it in my opinion.

Bierkraft, 119 5th Ave in Park Slope, Brooklyn

He told me that they are having a lot of problems with Whole Foods. I have
been speaking with the beer buyer at the Union Square Whole Foods name Tim,
and he confirmed that it is being held up at the corporate level. If you
want to see this beer in WF, I would suggest talking to him and/or
contacting WF directly.

Happy drinking :-)

Stephanie
NYC