Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 21:44:33 -0500

I'll be attending a conference at Penn State and will also be visiting my
brother in York, PA next March and would like some input on good reliable
restaurants and places to shop for GF foods.

At Penn State, we'll be staying at the Ramada on Atherton and most of the
restaurants the group will be going to are in that area...

I saw Michael Thorn's recommendation on Gluten Free 4 Me and have
contacted them.

I do know that the conference will be ordering lunch from Jimmy Johns and
understand that I can order a lettuce wrap and be fairly safe.

Any recommendations will be very much appreciated.  (and I'll summarize)

Angela