Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:22:03 +0200

Hi.

Although I understand the frustrations of people with multiple allergies
and intollerances, and those newly diagnosed (and I don't want to minimize
the difficulties and traps inherent in food labeling), I feel that the
post from A Surra <[log in to unmask]> was a great encouragement. I think it
would do us all a lot of good to "take 10" (or more) and gain a better
perspective on this condition called celiac. Especially for our celiac
children's sake. They get so much of their self image and world
perspective from their parents. We should be careful what we attitude we
have when we communicate to them about their health requirements. It will
make all the difference in their future.

=BB Thank goodness, I can make lemonade from "lemons". I wish the parents of
=BB all celiac children would work on their childrens'' self-esteem. One can
=BB be different and still have a worth-while life.

Amen to that! Thank you A Surra for your post.

Sharon Marcus