From:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:49:29 +0000

Hi everyone, I need your help.  I'm away from home and my in-laws would like
me to make my crab recipe entree for this weekend's dinner but the only
dungeness crab available here locally in Oahu, HI is the "previously cooked"
whole dungeness crab at Costco?  Does anyone know if this crab contains
gluten?  It's almost the weekend and Costco's toll free number
(1-800-774-2678) consumer rep. told me that sometimes crab can be coated
with wheat flour but she doesn't know why, esp. if it was just boiled,
assuming it was boiled.  She told me that the person who knows wasn't
available until Monday.

Laura Y.

Fast, faster, fastest: Upgrade to Cable or DSL today!
https://broadband.msn.com