From:
Grandma Ferdon's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grandma Ferdon's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:11:59 -0500

As the holidays approach Keep Grandma Ferdon's in mind. We will be
adding many holiday products such as bread cubes, pies, cookies,
dressing, etc and many other items to ease your holiday woes. Don't
forget not only can we help through the holidays but we are here for
your every day needs. Who says being a Celiac means you can not have
convenience foods just like everyone else. From entree's to soups to
deserts and more we have it all for you. How many times have you gone
to the refrigerator or freezer after a nasty day at work and have
found you have not allowed yourself enough food for the week? It
happens all to often. Now imagine being able to go into the freezer
and your able to pull out meatloaf, turkey, pork, meatballs. What a
concept. Simple? Yes. Convenient? A
bsolutely. Why not find out what so
many others have. Our products are produced in a 100% Gluten-Free
facility and are guaranteed to be just that Gluten-Free. Julie,
co-owner of Grandma Ferdon's is a Celiac Sprue, and oversees all the
production @ Grandma Ferdon's to assure that all products are produced
within very stringent guidelines set forth by her to assure you, the
Celiac, of nothing less than extremely high quality products. Check out
what we have to offer @ www.grandmaferdons.com, you'll be extremely
surprised. If you have any questions feel free to call us at
1-800-464-2415 or send us an E-Mail @ [log in to unmask]
Please remember we are a family run company not a major corporation.
Grandma Ferdon's was created for one reason: YOU We were created for
you, we count on you, and we need you. Without your support we could
not exist. Thanks to all that have had faith in us, and we welcome all
of
 you to become a part of the Grandma Ferdon's growing family.