Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:48:08 EDT

The CSA  Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis, Chapter #60 will meet November
6, 2005, at 2:00PM. The meeting will be held at Our Shepherd Lutheran Church
and School,  9101 W 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN.

 The group will host a Gluten Free Thanksgiving Pitch-in Dinner and Craft
Show. If you would like gluten free Thanksgiving dinner and an early start on
holiday shopping, please plan to attend this meeting. We will socialize at this
meeting. For further details or questions about donating food or craft items,
contact Joyce Etheridge @ [log in to unmask] or 272-4609.

Directions to the church: Take I465 to 10th  Street, go west through the
Country  Club Light. The church is between Country  Club and Raceway Road on the
southside of the road. If you get to Raceway, you have gone to far. The church
has a crayon/pencil in the front yard. Park in  the back. When you enter the
building, make a left and go to the end of the hallway and then go right and
into the gym/parish hall.