Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 15:00:54 -0500

Hi,
In my ongoing quest to prove to the medical community
that what they are looking at is Celiac, I've included
the below paragraph in my latest presentation.  So far,
so good.  They're impressed with my depth of knowledge
and research. What do you think of the validity of my
argument in the following paragraph?

Commentary: One of the gross symptoms, for a lifetime of
Celiac, is "failure to thrive as a child, usually before
the age of two."  In my case there is an extenuating
circumstance.  I was exclusively breast feed for the first
two(2) years of life.  Within the next three (3) years, at
approximately the "start of school age, 4 1/2 - 5",
I was already laden with constipation and getting Milk of
Magnesia every other day, on prescription vitamins/minerals
and on a "weight gaining tonic" [all previously reported to you]
because I was underweight.  This scenario comes conspicuously
close to "failure to thrive before the age of two (2)".