From:
Marla Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marla Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:08:53 -0500

Marla,

Thank you so much for your interest and support in Udi’s Gluten Free Foods.  We are so glad to hear how much you are enjoying our breads.  I’m sorry, but at this time we are not able to offer our foodservice loaf to grocers or distributors at this time.  It is made exclusively for foodservice use and is not available for outside purchases.  I know sometimes restaurants, upon their discretion, will sell the loaves to consumers upon request.  Thanks again for taking the time to write to us and please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thank you Udifully,

Leigh Buckley

Customer Service Coordinator

Udi's Healthy Foods