From:
"T.M. Janes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Janes
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:14:32 -0500

I've been enjoying powdered donuts from Celiac Specialties for a few years and hope one day to be able to buy them locally instead of having to order them online. Recently, I read a rave review of the bakery's croissant rolls which I'd not had before. My order of them arrived today and after feeling how light the container was, I had to open it right then. The gluten-free croissant roll from Celiac Specialties runs a close second to the gluten version I had in Paris. I am over the moon to finally have an exceptional gluten-free croissant that I'd happily serve to the most finicky gluten eater. There are several flavors listed on the website, but I only tried the traditional or plain ones. I have no financial interest in this company except for the fact that I want them to stay in business to keep making killer donuts and croissant rolls, among other things!

www.celiacspecialties.com

*******
*******