From:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 04:58:00 -0600

You are all so helpful!!!  I received 17 replies and all said that all
kinds of vinegar were alright for celiacs.

Many of you said you used it for cleaning everything from counter tops  to
windows and really liked the results.

One person said that you only have to ingest gluten to have a reaction but
I know for myself that I can just inhale something and have a terrible
time. So there must be something that happens from situations that are not
direct intestinal ingestion.

The only thing I would add about vinegar is that from my research it seems
that apple cider vinegar is the best for anyone's (not just celiac's)
digestive system instead of white distilled. Actually, the natural stand
seems to be that the white is not good for anyone to ingest but the apple
cider is great for your body!

  If anyone wants to let me know what they use to clean other things in
their home that would be great too! I would be glad to summarize. How about
dishwasher, dishwashing and laundry soaps?

Thanks for all your help and off I go with my bottle of white vinegar to
clean my house today!

Visit our families web site at: http://members.aol.com/SowersSeed