Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 08:12:21 -0000

I have always read that a small amount of gluten...trace amounts...will
damage the intestines the same as large amounts.. I am wondering if anyone
knows what research has been conducted to substantiate that statement..   It
is also understood that damaging the intestine over and over (even with
trace amounts of gluten) increases our chance for intestinal lymphoma.  Does
anyone know what the average persons chance of getting intestinal lymphoma
are...and what our odds are if we do continually damage our intestines with
trace amounts and what research has been done to substantiate this
statement.

Thank you