From:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kate Panagia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 06:52:36 -0700

The next meeting of the Lehigh Valley Support Group
will be held on June 5th at 6:45pm at 2166 South 12th
Street in Allentown.

We are pleased to announce that the speaker for this
meeting is the chairperson of the Philadelphia Celiac
Support Group, Phyllis Brogden.  Phyllis has been
active in the Celiac Community for many, many years
and is a wealth of knowledge on the trials and
tribulations of this disease.

"Leave it to me, Gluten Free" Chef Debbie Price will
be bringing pre-orders to the next meeting for
members.  If you missed the last meeting, Debbie put
out an amazing display of wonderful cookies, breads,
muffins, dressings, dips and soup (whew! hope I didn't
forget anything :-)  I can personally vouch for her
weekly cooked specials as we have been dining on them
each week.  They are really delicious.  If you are
interested in ordering, you can call Debbie at
570-645-3742 or email her at [log in to unmask]

For additional meeting information and/or directions,
please email or call 610-614-0368.

Kate Panagia
Lehigh Valley Celiac Support Group

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience