Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 01:15:33 -0500

[log in to unmask] wrote that she got DH everywhere a milk/puppy chow mixture
touched her, and asked how to deal with the itching and did this ever happen
to anyone before.

I never slathered puppy chow on myself, but I always get DH on my feet and
ankles if I go outside without shoes AND socks.  One tiny touch of any leaf
out there makes my skin break out.  I also get reactions from fabrics, fruit
skins, you name it.

Get an aloe vera plant and cut a little of the leaf off.  Squeeze the juice
onto the itch.  Has to be repeated about every half hour.  When I'm having a
bad time I keep several of the plants on my window sills.

Healingly,

Patty (Pacifica -- San Francisco)