From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:59:40 -0400

1) i need a new doctor, my biopsy results were immediately positive (at
least that's how i remember it, but hey, i was sedated) and my doctor
gave me nothing and could not answer my questions (thus the many barley
containing products i bought that weekend).  While he did mail me some
stuff, I am out here doing this on my own.

Therefore i'd like a GI doctor with a clue.  I live in Reston VA and
work in Arlington VA.  I'd prefer a doc in N Arlington, McLean, or
Tysons.  Can you advise?

2) My Mother eats a really low gluten diet and has only a modicum of
symptoms.  She was tested for IgA and IgD and while i haven't heard the
results, she was called back to the doctor to discuss them, so it's
reasonably likely she tested at least weirdly.  If you happen to be
aware of a good GI in Warren Cty, PA she'd be incredibly pleased, if
not, Erie, PA and Jamestown area in New York are also options.

3) Metro DC Support Groups.  Since I'm out here to dry anyway, is anyone
aware of Northern Virginia or Metro DC support groups?  I got connected
with one in Charlottesville which is QUITE active, but a bit far for
me...

Thanks.