From:
bernard mansbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 08:59:50 -0400

You can order from the web page but since they do not have a credit card
system you must call in and verify your order and send a check in, they will
give you total amount. Or just order by phone or mail'

phone:1-800-HFC-TREE

Address: The Tamarind Tree.LTD
         ATT:Mail Order
         1037 State St
         Perth Amboy, NJ o8861-2001
         Fax:732-292-1507.

web page:www.tamtree.com; e-mail [log in to unmask]

I have tried acouple of those I ordered and are quite tasty although one
was a bit spicy. I have no connection with the Tamarand Tree

>In the summary of anthro. GF diets, there was mention of Tamarind Tree
>products.
>
>I'm getting lots of e-mail about "how do you order?" "what's their
>address?" I con't know, and it's not on the website in my summary.
>Sorry! Maybe someone with that info could post it to the whole list?
>
>Thanks, Amy

Bernie Mansbach                      ~ _0     _0
Scotia NY                           _  \ <----\ >_
Voice (518) 393-3475
Fax   (518) 393-1307     http://members.global2000.net/~mansbachb