From:
Jack and Laurie Tepe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:36:09 -0600

Hi - here's a quick update on a current Delta Airlines gluten free meal:

Two rice cakes with a turkey breast coldcut with and without a slice of
processed american cheese with a little packet of Low-Cal Hellman's
mayonaise and a bag of Guilt Free Gourmet plain tostada chips.  I was
served this "snack" three times in late December, 1998 in the United
States.

I wasn't real impressed.  The turkey coldcut appeared to be the same as
what the general passengers were eating with their gluten bread.  I nibbled
on the rice cake and ate the chips.  The turkey and cheese were just too
suspicious for me. (Yes, I brought my own food too!).  Maybe on my next
plane flight I'll ask for a fruit plate and see what turns up!

-Happy New Year, Laurie