From:
Benjamin Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Benjamin Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:34:57 -0400

Introducing NuGO FREE bars from Nugo Nutrition.

NuGO FREE makes gluten free, soy free and dairy free eating a real
treat! NuGo Free’s Gluten Free bars are full of crisp rice protein and
healthy ingredients to create a delicious, one of a kind, gluten free
snack. Any individuals with celiac disease, sensitivities to wheat,
diary, soy, or anyone looking for a delicious nourishing snack can now
be FREE TO SNACK. NuGO FREE is 100% natural and vegan OU Pareve plus
layered with luscious, REAL dark chocolate or touched with icing.

Here’s a comment from someone who just tried our bars.  “WOW! for the
first time in my life I felt compelled to write a company and thank
them. This is the first time I had a gluten free snack that really
tastes great.”

Try one of our three delicious favors today:

- Dark Chocolate Crunch
- Dark Chocolate Trail Mix
- Carrot Cake

As a special offer to subscribers to the Celiac list we’re sending a
coupon for 10% all orders of NuGO FREE bars from the Nugo Nutrition
website (www.NuGoNutrition.com).  Use coupon code “celiac10” when
checking out.  Hurry -- coupon expires on April 15th, 2009.