From:
Juli Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juli Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:27:46 -0500

Hi everyone,
My 15 year old and I will be traveling to NYC this coming weekend. I've been doing my research regarding restaurants.  There are 3 that are near our hotel, Asia de Cuba, Bistango, and Bloom's Deli.  My daughter is a picky eater.  She will probably choose a cheeseburger, baked potato, or pasta and pizza if available-nothing fancy.  If you have experience with any of these restaurants, which should I choose. I know that Sambuca, Risotteria, and others are available if we venture out in those directions.  Any other suggestions are welcome.

I've printed out the GF rest. awareness program guide for NY, as well as the celiac's guide to living in NY.  Additionally, I've printed out maps of the restaurants.  I think I'm being thorough, just wanted reviews of some nearby restaurants, hoping that they offer some not so fancy foods that would interest a teenager.

Thanks in advance,
Juli of NC