From:
Aimee French <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 21:56:46 EST

A friend surprised me and wrote to Snyder's of Hanover, to see if I could eat
their Eatsmart Veggie Crisps. Here is their reply and list of gluten free
products.
Aimee

Here is a listing in print of the products we offer that are gluten free.
Thank you for your interest in our snacks.

SNYDER'S OF HANOVER
GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCT LIST

BLUE CORN TORTILLAS
WHITE CORN TORTILLAS