From:
Kimberly Robinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 14:31:27 -0500

now that terrans diaganoses is official (blood test was suspisis but was
not on glutten long enough)  his gi said he has done so well on the gf
diet that regardless of the test result terran is diagnosed as glutten
intollerant and wheat intollerant if i want a biopsy htye could tell
more but i think terrans had enough and they agreed to continue his new
diet, indefinely and took him off some of his reflux drugs hoping the
ceolics was the cause

now the question some have posted to me that the bette hagman flour mix
would be good no in our small town these flours are real expansive.  I
did buy some and made some muffins out of a gf baking mix they were dry
and terrible (must be the cheif) then tried to make him gravey out of
potato flour needless to say my carob cookies went over well but my
family gf dinner was a floop.  oh well back to the cook book
can a coffee grinder be used to grind rice into flour or tapocia in to
flour or a food processor since i cant afford a machine right now he
loves cookies and gravey
and since i was unable to find him any chicken boulion for his favorite
meal ramen noodles with chicken flavor (scored on some rice noodles from
the local chinease resturant) but would like to make him some soup and
stuff he loves chicken with noodles got the noodles but no clue how to
make the bouliun to freeze and add noodles to
thanks

Kimberly Robinstein
mom to terran 13 months hirschsprungs disease, Gastrointestinal reflux,
ceoliac , cassy, tabatha, sasha, megan,cephas and gram to elexys
  http://wg.rnet.com/maniac/maniacb.htm
 th