From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:28:21 -0400

I'm waiting for show to start.  Thanks for replies.

I ate in my car. They let me in with some gf lentil chips and a protein bar, because they didn't dig deep enough. All I found inside that was gf was popcorn, cotton candy (I think) , lemonade and soda. One stand said they had Gf beer, but their hands are dripping with regular beer. I even skipped the Margueritas.
. I didn't want the alcoholic stuff. I didn't think asking the vendor staff about food was practical. Nothing looked viable. And everything was overpriced.

Oddly enough, you can bring in a bottle of water, but they make you dump it in a big plastic glass!

Two people recommended bringing a doc note. I'd do that if I was picnicking on lawn, but it worked our to eat in our car. There were lots of tailgaters.

All good. Waiting for Jimmy Buffett and not having a lot of gf options is sooo much better than the many times I've visited hospitals and couldn't find food.   Bottom line. Eat before going in.

Thanks.